IOI City Tower is a MSC cybercentre building comprising two 31 storey office tower set within IOI City Mall. It is a grade A office that incorporates the latest trends in sustainability, spaciousness and facilities. As IOI City Tower is a GBI certified building, it has a highly functional and energy-efficient design to help reduce energy consumption. On the other hand, the versatile floor layout is aimed at accommodating increasingly dynamic workplaces and flexible work patterns. This allow the users to fully utilize both designated and unassigned spaces according to requirement.
Minimum Rate (RM psf):
Maximum Rate (RM psf):
- Visitor Management System (VMS)
- High-speed lifts with Destination Control System (DCS)
- Card access via turnstile system at the main lobby
- 24-hour security guard patrols
- Constant CCTV monitoring
- Central security control centre
- MSC Cybercentre compliant building
- MSC incubators
- Dual-feed power source for full power-redundancy
- Fibre-optic backbone with 8 port patch panels per floor
- False ceiling provided with lighting at an average of 350 lux
- Individual CMDF room and 3 telcos MDF
- Schindler lift system with high and low floor segregation
- 24-hour chilled water from centralised cooling tower
AMENITIES: IOI City Towers are situated next to the 5-star Le Meridien Putrajaya where tenants will enjoy convenient access to a total of 351 rooms, business centres, function rooms and a ballroom to support your business events and seminars all under one roof.
IOI City Mall, by virtue of being the retail centrepiece of IOI Resort City, is perfectly positioned to satisfy the lifestyle and shopping aspirations of the tenants in IOI City Towers.
- More than 250 specialty shops complemented by 80 restaurants and cafes
- Parkson Department Store, Tesco Supermarket
ACCESSIBILITY: IOI City Tower is easily accessible via SKVE, ELITE, NKVE, LDP, Sungai Besi, MEX and North-South Highway. For building users who prefer to reach via public transportation, 3 bus network operators (Nadi, Rapid KL and Seri Indah) are providing services from 2 transportation hubs, Kajang and Putrajaya Sentral at 20 minutes during peak periods. There is also two train station (KTM Serdang & ERL Putrajaya) located just 10 minutes from IOI City Tower.